Memoirs Of A Geisha-American

Me No Luv You Long Time...

Monday, May 11, 2009

Skin & Bone!

So, it's only natural to assume that penis size is proportional to body size. Often, feet, nose or height are used as measuring sticks for...well, the meatstick.

(Ok, I've obviously been reading too much MAXIM here.) :)

But while this tacit assumption might seem "logical" at face value - it is often sooo not the case with Asia men, in particular...

Here are but a few examples of this. For illustrative purposes, this is a small assortment with many of your downright scrawny, manorexic Asian men! But if you click on each (NSFW!) pic, you will notice where all that hot meat went!!!









Surprised, anyone? :)

Anyhow, I'm really not obsessed with big, hard, lusciousssly smooth Asian cocks...really...

Asian Cack Appreciation Week!
Big Bananarama!
Asian Vs Caucasian Penis

Errr ok...well maybe just a wittle. ;)


Thanks to BAC for pixxx!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Monday, June 15, 2009 at 2:47:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, "Rebecca." I'm white (not really, but enough to pass) and I actually get off on thinking of myself as inferior. I gotta wonder if you're the same as me and just pretending to be Asian.

I ask because it's something I would do.

 
At Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 5:58:00 PM PDT, Anonymous SuzanaS said...

ShhhHHH! Please dont let the secret out! I luv keeping all these big yellow fellows all to myself!!!

=P

 
At Friday, August 7, 2009 at 1:15:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...within hours a young asian guy in Bangkok took my willing German girlfriend from me and bedded her for the rest of our holidays. I had to learn it the hard way, how wrong the "small asian penis myth" is....Watching this asian penis photos, brings back the memory that one was in my girl to her enjoyment...and yes, she DID enjoy it and left me absolutely jealous. Never ever agian will I underestimate this young asian guys!
R.

 
At Wednesday, August 12, 2009 at 1:29:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and sketching my (farang guy's) trauma: A successful asian competitor on my girl. Maybe only skin and bone...but his babymaker was splending much pleasure to my girlfriend. After the first night she wanted more and more....
R.
http://www.raincoatreviews.com/forums/album.php?albumid=15

 
At Saturday, May 15, 2010 at 2:15:00 PM PDT, Anonymous BeachBoi! said...

Suzana - The secret's already getting out..

Cowboys in Paradise Bali

 

Post a Comment

<< Home