Memoirs Of A Geisha-American

Me No Luv You Long Time...

Monday, February 06, 2006

YELLOW FEVER!

YELLOW FEVER

Hahaha...this little movie ^ is simply hilarious....yet so TRUE...and so SADDD. Cuz, that used to be ME - one of those pathetic little cumdump groupies looking for a White KKKnight to save me from my own self-hatred.

Truth is, the only White "meat" I could ever scrounge up was JUST like the guy in that film - shaggy-haired losers
outcast from their own "kind."

But TO ME, they were GODS - as I projected my own Hollywood idealism upon them like movie screens.

Kinda weird to look back now – and wonder what the h*ll I was thinking back then! It’s like looking back at high school pix of what you thought was so “cool” back then – but now you find utterly ridiculous. Well, hindsight is 20/20 and only when you’re out of the forest…can you SEE the forest.

Well, that admittedly took me a good while, but I couldn’t help but for reality to slowly sink in with each and every dismal encounter...

I won't go into my full memoirs here yet (I may save that for a book later), but the lowlights might include that "cool alternative" guy who bragged about how he had 17 piercings on his pud! Well, after revealing his pud, the really impressive thing was how he could fit that many piercings on a unit the size of fishbait! In fact, it did resemble a tiny earthworm with about 17 hooks in it! Lmaooo.. :(

And then there was the guy who had conveniently
"forgot" to tell me he had the clap...until I found out the hard way when things down there starting getting painfully nasty! In fact, I could write a whole chapter on shaggy White guys giving me gifts that keep on giving...

Anyways, one day after a particularly self-degrading and disappointing episode...I woke up and took a good look in the mirror at myself...and then my sleeping baboon on the bed. And I finally realized - like an incredible awakening - that MY OWN SELF-HATRED >>> MY LIKING OF THIS WHITE APE!

In other words, I didn't really like White men...so much as HATE MYSELF!

"Woooaa...did someone just hit the light switch in here?" I wondered? All of a sudden it hit me like OJ’s backhand - you can't find your self-esteem in another person...or another race - but only YOUR OWN DAMN SELF! Yea, quote me on that Dr. Phil! DUH!

And so THAT was the BEGINNING of my slow crawl out of my self-destructive addiction to pink wigglers...and towards my future degree in Psychology! :)

Sincerely,
Rebecca Yu

10 Comments:

At Saturday, February 18, 2006 at 9:16:00 PM PST, Blogger The Asian Playboy said...

I think we all went through a similar phase, at least I knew I did. I went through my white, blonde phase... had to get that out of my system by dating/seducing white girls.

Then I went through my big boobie phase. Then black girls. Then latinas. Then Asian girls.

Kind of like Picasso and his phases. Nowadays, I'm in the "hot and big booby phase." I'm over race when it comes to the womens and don't put white chicks on a pedestal but I don't understand my fellow AMs attitude on the subject.

Best wishes.

 
At Saturday, February 18, 2006 at 9:17:00 PM PST, Blogger The Asian Playboy said...

Pardon me, that should have read "I DO understand my fellow AMs attitude"

Hopefully though, they'll be able to outgrow that attitude and achieve inner game/peace

 
At Tuesday, June 26, 2007 at 8:29:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jay said...

Actually found this site by accident because the name of the blog caught my attention. This post is old but funny. Imma tell my friends bout this blog, keep up the bashing and whatever that ticks you Rebecca, keep it up!

 
At Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at 2:57:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

as an asian brother...i love you...

 
At Saturday, January 26, 2008 at 10:41:00 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, what would you say to girls like this?

 
At Friday, March 7, 2008 at 4:43:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit I am fascinated by you. If I have a fetish, it isn't for asians, but it IS for entertaining girls and you are that!

Who the hell goes around telling people about all the STDS they got from "white apes"? Awesome girls! That's who. If I knew you, i'd take you out and buy you a drink. I wouldn't sleep with you of course, because you'd pass all of your junk onto me, but I'll certainly take you up on a conversation and maybe engage in phone sex later down the road.

You go girl!

 
At Friday, September 19, 2008 at 6:01:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN sista!! ^5

I am SO F'N sick of these pimple-dicked white douchedicks thinking they PWN us and our brothers! It's so ludicrously funny it actually makes me MAD!!!

Pardon my French, but F*** EM!!! I ain't nobody's racial concubine!

>:(

 
At Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 7:48:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, lemme splain this to you:

Due to collective emasculation by feminism & Black men - White beta/omega males are now left standing when the musical chairs stop.

So, they either have to fight over leftover White female crumbs (think fat, old, single moms) from White alphas & Black men...or settle for a brown/yellow girl like yourself with a "White savior complex."

Which neatly explains all the horrible experiences you've had with the bottom rung of White men. Because that's exactly the "loser" segment of White men who get stuck on Asian women.

Well, that's it in a nutshell. It is what it is, sorry. But, hope I helped! ;)

 
At Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 5:02:00 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch! Well good for you and too late for me.

I already ended up marrying your typical bigheaded white guy with no dancing ability.. :(

 
At Sunday, December 27, 2009 at 3:37:00 AM PST, Anonymous Ben said...

what exactly constitutes a 'typical white guy"?? what a stupid comment, if you didnt want to marry him, why did you??

"I ain't nobody's racial concubine" oh dear what a pathetically self indulgent sentence, sounds like you have something to prove to yourself not to the people reading this babble.

As the asian playboy alluded to, we all need to get over race...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home